You are eligible to join the LocalHarvest business directory if your business is:
- a direct-market family farm or ranch that does not grow GMOs;
- a Producers' Farmers Market;
- an organization dedicated to promoting family farms;
- a business whose products are primarily made from ingredients grown locally by family farmers.
Buyer's Clubs are welcome to add a listing only if they sell produce grown by local farms, and should enter those farm names in the listing.
You’ll select from these business types: Farm / Ranch, Farmers' Market, Food Co-op / Grocery Store, Restaurant, Other.
- If you are primarily a farming operation, please use the “farm” category. You’ll still be able to fill out farmstand, farmers’ market information within the farm category.
- If you are a third-party CSA or a multi-farm CSA, please select the “other” category for your business type.
- If you are a meat processor, please select the “other” category. You will find a designated field for describing your services as a meat processor.