Direct credits can be added to a subscription via the Subscription page, see Due Subscription payments/Make payment. You might do this for hosts, to make up for a missed box that scheduled as delivered, if you are billing directly through A.net for a delivery.
Authorize.net direct billing; sometimes you will need to bill outside of CSAware. If a box or an item was delivered but not scheduled is the most common reason. Follow these steps, and be sure to create a memo in the member’s subscription so we can track the payment for future questions/concerns.
- Log-in to A.net.
- Open new window, log-in to CSAware.
- Go to Member screen (not the subscription) and click on the CIM Profile # in blue type. This will bring you to the member 'folder' in A.net.
- Find the charge button, select Authorize AND Capture, no shipping/delivery option.
- Bill the amount, add a memo noting which products being billed for.
- Copy the A.net transaction id # and post that in a memo in the CSAware member account. Do not add anything to cash.