On the Settings page, you will add your store description along with basic settings for your entire storefront. Instructions for filling out these fields are found on the Settings page.
Here are some important points to note:
- The email address is where we will forward your store and order notifications. If you change your email address, please be sure to update this field.
- "Make Checks to": please note that if you cannot cash a check under a business name, you will need to use your personal name.
- Minimum Order Setting - please see the "Setting up Shipping" section for details. We recommend that if you use the minimum order setting to improve your product-to- shipping costs. Your shipping cost should be no more than 30% of the cost of the product.
- Shipping Base Price: the "Base" shipping fee is charged once per order. Please see the "Setting up Shipping" section for details. Your base shipping can be edited from the "Settings" page, or from the "SKUs Report" page.
- Shipping Zones: shipping zones allow you to discount shipping to local customers, and add a surcharge to customers at a distance. Please see the "Setting Up Shipping" section for details.