1. Place Name: Typically, you would name the drop off point by its city and a nearby business, such as “Santa Rosa, Farmer’s Market.” For a private residence, avoid naming an address, but instead identify the neighborhood. An example would be “Santa Rosa by 5th Street & Vine Avenue.”
2. Status: Most will choose “Active,” unless you wish to not display the location so it will be hidden from the search engine.
3. Type: Choose either a “Drop Off Point,” or “Home Delivery.” For the “Home Delivery” option, name the home delivery area accordingly. For example: “Tuesday’s route: West Chester, East Union, & Southport.”
4. Days: You need to identify a minimum of one day of the week when this site will receive deliveries. If you identify more than one day for this site, the member will be given the choice of which day (or days) they will pick up products from that location.
5. Hours: Select the opening and closing hours for this site, if applicable.
6. Contact Name, Phone Number, Description/Details: There may be privacy concerns with these fields, so please note that these items will be visible to the public at all times, unless you have provided a Fuzzy Address (below) in which case the fuzzy address will be shown to people until they have signed up for a particular site, after which they will see the actual physical address.
7. Description / Details: This is where you note public information about the site. (e.g. “Has stairs.” “Enter through the back door of the yoga center.”)
8. Street Address: We use Google Maps for mapping delivery site options and for locating specific delivery sites. Entering the street address of the drop off site will put this site on a Google map. Unfortunately, this feature is not currently available for home delivery routes.
9. “Fuzzy” Address: For privacy reasons, you may not wish to make the exact drop-off address publically available. You may, instead, provide a nearby intersection or block (“on the 600 block of Main Street.” This address will be shown to non-members browsing your catalog. Once a person has signed up for a particular site, the software will give them the full address you provided in the street address field.
10. City, State, and Zip Code: You must enter at least the Zip Code of the drop off site. The Google map application will place a marker in the geographic middle of that Zip Code area.
Important note: We suggest that you look over the information you have entered before making it available to the public. To do so, go to Deliveries / Drop Off Sites / Public Page to see the list of your pick-up locations, from which members will choose as part of their subscription process, as below.
Then please go to Deliveries / Drop Off Sites and click on the globe icon next to each drop off site, so you can see the detailed information about the site that members will be able to see after they have signed up.